For about 3 months I gave been working on a retro-programming project:
create a simple enjoyable game for most 8 bit computers.
So far I have supported:
- all 8-bit Commodore computers (including the rare CBM-II and native C128 in both 40 and 80 column mode)
- Apple][ and Apple//e
- Atari 400/800 and Atari XL/XE computers
- Oric 1 and Oric Atmos
- ZX Spectrum
- playable Amstrad CPC
- working on VG 5000, MSX and SC 3000
The game comes in two versions:
- STANDARD: for computers with more than 16k of RAM (21k is the current minimum)
- LIGHT: for computers with less than 16k (13k is the current minimum)
GOAL OF THE GAME:
Escape the enemies and lure them (except for the skull) into the exposive mines.
You can find a gun that can be used on all enemies.
Lots of power-ups!